3/31/2011

DOEG.

I Cannot Even Speak To You About How Cute My Parents' New Dog Is I'm Reduced To Typing In This Way.

Like, really, look at that face. She is so cute and shy. I die. I am a poet. Really, it's deeply unfair that something can be this cute. Her name is BELLE BECAUSE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND BECAUSE MY DAD REALLY LIKES BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.

Huff, huff, anyway, so, I just finished Jane Eyre and it was amazing, ridiculously amazing, Charlotte Brontë have all my babies. Maybe my favorite book ever, for real. Pretty sure Jane Eyre is my role model for life. I<3JE

Now I'm reading The House of Mirth (which I just wrote as The Mouse of Hirth, thanks, I'll be here all night). Also amazing so far. Historical ladies, I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Urgh I like everything on this post. Give me that doeg. Doeg trade for a week?

    ReplyDelete